- Annual Meeting 2017
- Annual meeting 2016
- Annual Meeting 2015
- Annual meeting 2014
- Annual meeting 2012
- Annual meeting 2011
Annual meeting 2006
Minutes of the annual meeting November 06, 2006 KYOTO (Japan)
Tadafumi ADSCHIRI,Cyril AYMONIER,Sagrario BELTRAN,Cathel BOUSQUET,Gerd BRUNNER,K. BYRAPPA,Lourdes CALVO,François CANSELL,CIFUENTES Alejandro,Eric CLOUTET,M. Jose COCERO,Jacques FAGES,Neil FOSTER,Motonobu GOTO,Buxing HAN,Öner HORTACSU,Gunilla JACOBSON,Youn-Woo LEE,Zhiming LIU,Felix LLOVELL,Frank LUCIEN,Jacques MERCADIER,Gerardo MONTERO,Martyn POLIAKOFF,Michel PERRUT,Cor PETERS,Benjamin RENAULT,George ROBERTS,Richard SMITH,David TOMASKO,Lourdes VEGA, Jaume VECIANA, Nora VENTOSA.
Represented by proxy
Danielle BALLIVET-TKATCHENKO (G. Montero), Fabrice DESCHAMPS (F. Cansell), Eric FRANCAIS (J. Mercadier), Jennifer JUNG (J. Mercadier), Ireneo KIKIC (G. Brunner), Fabrice LEBOEUF (C. Peters), Pascale SUBRA (F. Cansell), Ivan TONUTTI (M. Perrut), Carsten ZETZL (G. Brunner).
The Annual Meeting of the ISASF is opened at 17 h.00 on 6 November 2006 at KYOTO Conference Centre, during the 8th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids.
In the absence of the Chairman, Professor Ireneo KIKIC, the Meeting is chaired by Dr. Michel PERRUT, Vice-President.
At first, the participants sign the presence list, including the proxies sent by several members. After accounting the presents and proxies, it is recognized that the quorum is met. The Annual Meeting can be held.
1) Annual report
Dr. PERRUT presents a brief summary of actions of the ISASF during 2006, essentially supporting the Italian Conference (held in Ischia in June 2006) and the present International Symposium. He recalls that the Colmar Meeting (10th European Meeting) held in December 2005 was successful and led to a benefit in spite of sponsoring many PhD students and scientists coming from Eastern Europe. In the name of the Society, he transmits the congratulations to the chairmen of the KYOTO International Symposium (ISSF 2006) for the high-quality of the scientific programme and the nice organisation.
The Annual report is approved unanimously.
2) 2005 Financial Situation
The account summary is circulated in the audience and is briefly commented by the chairman who emphasizes that the cash situation is improving and is amounting 86 000 €.
After discussion and being said that the Auditor, Carsten ZETZL, previously sent his approval, the Assembly unanimously approves the annual accounts and gives quitus to the Board.
3) Upcoming meetings
After reminding the precedent meetings (European and International), the chairman proposes that the assembly decides the dates and chairmen of two upcoming meetings :
- The 11th European Meeting : Dr. VECIANA (Barcelona – Spain) proposes to organize this meeting in Barcelona in November 2008, in the meantime of EXPOCHIMIA (a large fair held every 3 years). Its presentation emphasizes the attractive position of Barcelona and the support of his team experienced in symposium organisation. After discussion, the Assembly approves this proposal, but prefers a date in May 2008 and decides to commit Drs. VECIANA, VEGA and VENTOSA for the organisation of this meeting in the frame of ISASF and with the active support of ISASF finances and secretary.
- The 9th International Symposium : At the 2005 Annual Meeting held in COLMAR, it was proposed to organize this symposium in 2009 by Dr. CANSELL, Dr. MERCADIER and Dr. FAGES in BORDEAUX (France). After discussion, the Assembly unanimously accepts this proposal and commits Drs. CANSELL, FAGES and MERCADIER for the organisation of this Symposium in the frame of ISASF and with the active support of ISASF finances and secretary.
4) Society developpement
- Prof. POLIAKOFF suggests that the Society should acquire a software permitting a real dialogue on the Society Web Site. This will be evaluated.
- Dr. PERRUT recalls the wish of the Society to receive more and more PhD candidates for the PhD award to be granted at the 2007 Annual Meeting.
- A team of scientists from Tunisia wish to organise a seminar on Supercritical Fluids. The Assembly approves the principle of sponsoring this seminar organised by Dr. KSIBI (SFAX University).
5) Other announcements
Several participants take the opportunity of this Assembly to announce various events in the field of Supercritical Fluids. All will be inserted on the ISASF web site upon receipt by the Society Secretary.
The 2007 Annual Meeting will be in Segovia (Spain) during the High-Pressure Chemical Engineering Symposium.
The Assembly is adjourned at 18.00.